Where Can I Rent A Wheelchair In Santee?
None of us plan to need help, but we are here when you need it most. With over 15 years as a trusted community member, we have your best interest in mind. Whether you're looking to purchase your own wheelchair or just rent one, we can help.
Santee Community Pharmacy is here to navigate you through this time safely and comfortably. Perhaps you've had a recent surgery or injury and are now in need of a wheelchair or mobility device for a short period of time. Renting has its perks and it may be right for your situation.
There are pros and cons to both renting and buying a mobility device. One isn’t better or worse than the other, just different. If you will be using the mobile device for a short period, it may be better to rent, however, if you anticipate a longer usage time, you may want to purchase.
Deciding whether or not to rent a wheelchair or buy is an easy decision when you have all the facts.
Check out some of our products at www.santeecommunitypharmacy.com
A few questions to ask are:
1) Will you be pushed by a caregiver or will you be steering yourself?
2) What body size will the wheelchair need to support?
Answering these few questions will help guide you in the right direction. Manual wheelchairs are light, maneuverable, and collapsible, while a more heavy-duty option may support a larger individual.
Some pros to wheelchair rental and other medical equipment
- You get to try the device out and determine if you like it or not
- You can upgrade when your rental agreement expires.
- You can return the equipment when you're finished, you don't have to store it.
- Less out of pocket expense if it's short term.
- You may be able to apply your rental fees to the purchase.
Some cons of renting a wheelchair, or mobility device
- You have to return the device at the end of your contract.
- You have to maintain the device and return it in good condition.
- If you ever find yourself in need again, you'll need to rent again.
Types of equipment we rent and sale at Santee Community Pharmacy...
- Standard wheelchairs
- Heavy-duty wheelchair
- Transport wheelchairs
- Lightweight wheelchairs
- Manual wheelchair
Here at Santee Community Pharmacy, we provide a wide selection of high-quality equipment for rent including standard, heavy-duty, and easily fold-able models. We also stock standard transport chairs, scooters, and walkers. Call us or come by our Santee Community Pharmacy location and we would be glad to help you determine the right product for you or your loved one.
Our wheelchairs are the perfect solution to any immobility issues you might be facing. Whether for the weekend or as you recover post-surgery for a few months, we have plenty of wheelchairs and scooters available to serve your needs.Check out some of our products at www.santeecommunitypharmacy.com or just give us a call at